Twitter Roundup, Week of July 16
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
But first … As we begin to shift our focus to content marketing, we’ve started looking at possible new URLs for Resonance—and we need your help! Click over to our online poll and tell us which URL you like best. We’ll report the results in next week’s Roundup!
That said, here are our Twitter highlights from the week of July 16:
- #Pinterest Drives More Traffic Than Google+, YouTube and LinkedInhttp://on.mash.to/McbQOp via @mashable
- 16 Creative Ways to Use #Twitter for Business http://bit.ly/NjWNFx via @smexaminer
- A 7-Step Content Creator’s Creativity Cleanse http://bit.ly/NjXs9M via @copyblogger
- 5 Ways Brands Use #Pinterest To Authentically Connect http://bit.ly/NjYjav via@fastcompany
- Marketers Up the Ante on Social Media Sponsorships http://bit.ly/NypUFe via@emarketer
- 4 Types of Content Real Estate Agents Should Create http://bit.ly/NyqgeY via@junta42 #contentmarketing #realestate
If you happened to miss our blog post from Tuesday, you can find it here:
Note to my Houston peeps: If you’re looking to grow your ninja-like skills on LinkedIn, Facebook, email marketing, and more, join my friends from Springboard Works at the BIG Social Media Symposium on August 2. Space is filling up fast, so reserve your spot today … and tell ’em I sent you!
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.