Twitter Roundup, Week of January 28
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each week I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter over the past seven days. Check out our Twitter highlights from the week of January 28:
- 3 #Google Keyword Ranking Tool Tips for Content Marketing Visibility bit.ly/10RLEzl by @predsicker via @CMIContent #SEO
- “Social needs content and content needs social” Preach it, @Renee_Warren!bit.ly/11nJQyq via @contently
- Keyword Selection Strategies for Content Marketing Success bit.ly/WKAmMv by@mikeonlinecoach via @CMIContent #SEO
- Want to be a Thought Leader? Here Are 5 Ways to Showcase Your Expertisebit.ly/UBfUiF via @AmsterdamPrint
- How to Write an Effective Outreach Email bit.ly/UBgSv2 via @Portent
- Content marketing: why brands need an editorial positioning bit.ly/11uTDme via@FourthSource
If you happened to miss our blog post and podcast episode from this week, you can find them here:
- Podcast Episode 004: Content Marketing 101, Part 1: Know Your Customers
- Using Personas to Target Your Content Marketing
Enjoy your Sunday, everybody!
Sure, the expertise you need to improve your business’ content performance is “out there” … but who has time to dig for it? Here at Resonance, we’re committed to your success in content marketing, so each Friday we deliver a simple but impactful tip to boost your engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks. And you can implement it before lunchtime. Sign up today to get our Social Media Tip of the Week delivered to your inbox!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please). As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
See you again next week!
Comments are closed.