Twitter Roundup, Week of January 14
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each week I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter over the past seven days.
Check out our Twitter highlights from the week of January 14:
- 13 content marketing tips from the experts: how to write a great blog http://bit.ly/XiHpdY via @econsultancy
- How to Ensure You’re Getting the Most out of Your Link Posts on Facebookhttp://bit.ly/10Cou5A via @PostRocket
- Content Marketing with Google Analytics http://bit.ly/11rs01F via @cmswire #SEO
- A 2013 David Would use Content Marketing to Slay Goliath http://bit.ly/11rsyEX by@eoin_keenan via @customerthink
- How To Find Twitterers Talking About Your Profession, Company, or Producthttp://bit.ly/X6OKNO via @steveology
- Did you see @shelisrael‘s apology to content marketers on @Forbes?http://onforb.es/UxSoFg
If you happened to miss our blog post and podcast episode from this week, you can find them here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Sure, the expertise you need to improve your business’ content performance is “out there” … but who has time to dig for it?
Here at Resonance, we’re committed to your success in content marketing, so each Friday we deliver a simple but impactful tip to boost your engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks. And you can implement it before lunchtime.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
See you again next week!
Comments are closed.