Twitter Roundup, Week of February 25
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each week I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter over the past seven days.
Check out our Twitter highlights from the week of February 25:
- 10 Powerful and White Hat Link Building Strategies for 2013 su.pr/2nUtgJ via @adamjayc #seo #blogging
- 6 Tips on How to Use #Twitter’s New #Vine Video App for Marketing su.pr/2UbCjE via@jeffbullas
- Because #Google Said So su.pr/1C5hal by @douglaskarr via @mktgtechblog #seo
- Google Plus for Business: Does It Matter If Your Friends Use It or Not? su.pr/32xOzEvia @NealSchaffer #B2B
- Content Marketing: Create Intimate Conversations with #Narrowcasting su.pr/8RI6AFby @CarlaJohnson via @CMIContent
- Is #LinkedIn reinventing itself as a #contentmarketing platform? su.pr/1Pt6nn via@SAI
If you happened to miss our blog post and podcast episode from this week, you can find them here:
- Podcast Episode #8: Content Marketing 101: Build Your Strategy
- LinkedIn Update: Events, Answers Out; Endorsements, Projects In
And of course, the Content Marketing Podcast is also available on iTunes for your downloading pleasure!
Enjoy your Sunday, everybody!
Sure, the expertise you need to improve your business’ content performance is “out there” … but who has time to dig for it?
Here at Resonance, we’re committed to your success in content marketing, so each Friday we deliver a simple but impactful tip to boost your engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks. And you can implement it before lunchtime.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
See you again next week!
Comments are closed.