Twitter Roundup, Week of February 18
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each week I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter over the past seven days.
Check out our Twitter highlights from the week of February 18:
- The Evolution of Content Marketing su.pr/1xvtUp by@SEO_PRO via @socialmedia2day #SEO
- The Surprising Effect of Freshness and Authority on Search Results su.pr/386LA5 by@seanthinks via @copyblogger #SEO
- Creative Content Marketing: Winning Hearts, Minds & Wallets su.pr/A2nSKY by@andybetts1 via @sewatch #SEO
- 8 Ways to Get More Leads for Your Business on #LinkedIn su.pr/2mwxOC via@smexaminer
- Content Marketing Ideas for a Year of #SlideShare Presentations su.pr/300Tnj by@Rogercparker via @CMIContent
- Longer Online Videos See More Ads, Higher Completion Rates su.pr/2SJIm9 via@eMarketer
If you happened to miss our blog post and podcast episode from this week, you can find them here:
- Podcast Episode #7: Content Marketing 101: Choose Your Delivery Methods
- FTQ: Are Twitter Hashtags Case-Sensitive?
And of course, the Content Marketing Podcast is also available on iTunes for your downloading pleasure! Enjoy your Sunday, everybody!
Sure, the expertise you need to improve your business’ content performance is “out there” … but who has time to dig for it? Here at Resonance, we’re committed to your success in content marketing, so each Friday we deliver a simple but impactful tip to boost your engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks. And you can implement it before lunchtime. Sign up today to get our Social Media Tip of the Week delivered to your inbox!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
See you again next week!
Comments are closed.