Twitter Roundup, Week of December 31
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each week I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter over the past seven days.
Check out our Twitter highlights from the week of December 31:
- Video: How #PR Affects #SEO http://bit.ly/Uz9H6f < great explanation from @cspennvia @shiftcomm
- 2012 was Google+’s first full year in operation, so what did it achieve?http://bit.ly/Uh7Gst via @pdscott #googleplus
- #Facebook in #2013: More Growing Pains Ahead http://on.mash.to/Ue47Dm via@mashable
- Content Marketing: Rounding the Corner to 2013 http://bit.ly/UAjpFr via @sixestate
- Can #B2B Marketers Become Content Whisperers? http://bit.ly/UFywxd by@ardath421 via @CMIcontent
- “Simplicity has never been more powerful” – from Distill Your Message to as Few Words as Possible http://bit.ly/UkmmXW via @Inc
If you happened to miss our blog post from Tuesday, you can find it here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Sure, the expertise you need to improve your business’ content performance is “out there” … but who has time to dig for it?
Here at Resonance, we’re committed to your success in content marketing, so each Friday we deliver a simple but impactful tip to boost your engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks. And you can implement it before lunchtime.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
See you again next week!
Comments are closed.