Twitter Roundup, Week of August 20
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
But before we get started, I have a favor to ask. We had a great response to the first round of our “Help Us Decide on a New Tagline” survey, and if you voted, thank you! Three finalists have emerged, and now we’re down to it: one vote to rule them all!
If I could ask for 10 more seconds of your time, please click on over to the final poll to help us choose a winner: http://bit.ly/ResonanceTagline-2.
We’ll announce the result in next week’s Roundup, and thank you again for your help!
OK, that said, on to our Twitter highlights from the week of August 20:
- #B2B Email Marketing: How reputation, content and brand management affect deliverability http://bit.ly/PbRnuR via @marketingsherpa
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional-Quality Audio Content http://bit.ly/PbvM5O by@WebinarReady via @junta42 #contentmarketing
- 8 Content Production Tools To Help Marketers Become Publishing Machineshttp://bit.ly/Pbv6NK by @stephanietilton via @junta42
- Infographics Shared On Twitter Get 832% More Retweets Than Images And Articles [INFOGRAPHIC] http://bit.ly/NC3V2S via @alltwtr
- #SEO Perspective: Stop Comparing Google+ to Facebook http://bit.ly/Nzg6NR by@TommyGriffith via @socialmedia2day #googleplus
- Marketing Is Dead http://bit.ly/P9haDZ < strong words from Bill Lee @HarvardBiz — do you agree?
If you happened to miss our blog post from Tuesday, you can find it here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Sure, the expertise you need to improve your business’ social media performance is “out there” … but who has time to dig for it?
Here at Resonance, we’re committed to your success in social media marketing, so each Friday we deliver a simple but impactful tip to boost your engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks. And you can implement it before lunchtime.
Comments are closed.