Twitter Roundup, Week of August 13
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
But before we get started, I have a favor to ask: Will you help us choose a new tagline for Resonance?Click over to our quick online poll to learn more and vote today, and thank you in advance for your time and input!
That said, here are our Twitter highlights from the week of August 13:
- Is #B2B content marketing easier than #B2C? bit.ly/RL2zU7 via @newsreach#contentmarketing
- The A-to-Z Guide to Creating Marketable Web Pages t.co/hFFiA1DG by @bzzcontentvia @junta42
- #Google Releases Algorithm Update to Punish Copyright Violators bit.ly/PbdnJi] via@HubSpot #SEO
- Infographic: How To Rank For Your Name In Google (Hint: Use Social Media Sites)selnd.com/OT7s8Y via @sengineland #SEO
- Martha Stewart shares her digital philosophy at #BlogHer ’12 bit.ly/OYmZ7u via@sbosm
- 6 Tools to Learn More About Your #Twitter Engagement bit.ly/OX1B2D via@kissmetrics
If you happened to miss our blog post from Tuesday—and Thursday’s “bonus post”—you can find them here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Sure, the expertise you need to improve your business’ social media performance is “out there” … but who has time to dig for it?
Here at Resonance, we’re committed to your success in social media marketing, so each Friday we deliver a simple but impactful tip to boost your engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks. And you can implement it before lunchtime.
Comments are closed.