Twitter Roundup, Week of April 23
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of April 23:
- 6 Content Marketing Opportunities You’re Missingbit.ly/Ig8vhV via @MarketingProfs #contentmarketing
- Amazon Launches #B2B Business bit.ly/IUzzBG via @smb2b
- How a blender company (@Blendtec) got a half-billion YouTube views bit.ly/I7aKm9 via @MarkRaganCEO
- 75 Top Marketing Blogs to Make Your RSS Reader Fat! bit.ly/HVxg5t by @kikolani via @unbounce
- 5 Awesome Tools for #Pinterest Power Users bit.ly/J9F92N via @DeniseWakeman
- 3 Rules for Creating Effective Infographics bit.ly/J9E4bf by@psgustafson via @Junta42 #contentmarketing
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.