Twitter Roundup, Week of April 16
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of April 20:
- Blogging Tools That I Can’t Live Without bit.ly/I2di30 via @shoutmeloud #blogging
- The Fortune 500 on Social Media [Infographic] – SocialTimes bit.ly/I2cVFq via@SocialTimes
- 10 things small businesses should know about using #Twitter zd.net/IHg9Dr #smb via@ZDNet
- On Facebook, what brands post most is what people like least: bit.ly/HXppy via@allfacebook
- LinkedIn’s New Group Search: Helping you find the right conversation faster bit.ly/HEtLQY via @LinkedIn
- The Ultimate #Facebook Marketing Cheat Sheet bit.ly/J1PNXT via @HubSpot
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
- Reason #1 Why Your Social Media Sucks: No Images, No Video
- Recap: Top 10 Reasons Why Your Social Media Sucks
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.