Twitter Roundup, Week of 9/26/11
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of September 26:
- Social Media Helpdesk: How Many Social Media Accounts Should I Have? bit.ly/pX9mhF via @splashmedialp
- Chart: US citizens now spend roughly 16% of their total time online on Facebook:read.bi/qgxAbw via @SAI
- 69% of Businesses Attribute Blogging to Increased Leads [Data] bit.ly/oYmSSp via@HubSpot
- Marketers: Don’t be creepy with social media bit.ly/puKE7W via @VentureBeat
- There’s Content in Your B2B Social Media Data bit.ly/r1HzIx via @smb2b #b2b
- Advertising on Social Media: Good for Small Business? on.wsj.com/pmBnj9 via @WSJ#facebook #smb
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Comments are closed.