Twitter Roundup, week of 9/19/11
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of September 19:
- Google Plus Opens Up to the Public bit.ly/qcwc7j via @websitemag #googleplus
- Facebook to Launch “Major” Profile Redesign at f8 on.mash.to/pfr4pF via@mashable
- 10 Intriguing Insights on the State of Social Media and Blogging bit.ly/pnQVpd by@jeffbullas
- Social Marketing: The Latest Research on Boosting Facebook Engagementbit.ly/oE3Fxx via @brandchannelhub
- Search Wars? Just Wait For The Social Wars tcrn.ch/pb7Vmo via @TechCrunch#googleplus
- How to Promote Your Blog With Only $100 bit.ly/pgTXkX via @HubSpot
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Comments are closed.