Twitter Roundup, Week of 9/12/11
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
First, I want to announce that my friend Shelley Roth at Springboard Works is launching her new book today, Get Real, People! How to Use Social Media for REAL-ationship Marketing©! The Virtual Book Launch kicks off at 10 am today; get your copy of the book at Amazon, then swing over to the Chat Room to chat about it!
That said, here are our Twitter highlights from the week of September 12:
- 125 Ways to Integrate Social Media to Zoom Your Business bit.ly/nfeVvf via@PamMktgNut
- US users spent 53.5 billion minutes on Facebook in May 2011 [chart]read.bi/mR9Y3v via @SAI #facebook
- BREAKING: Facebook Announces New Subscribe Button for Profiles bit.ly/mVo7Ih via@HubSpot #facebook
- Tumblr Reels in Big Traffic, Now 8x More Page Views Than WordPress.comrww.to/rfNydD via @RWW #tumblr
- How to Develop a Comprehensive Social Media Marketing Plan bit.ly/nbYOSY via@morebusinesscom
- How You Should Be Using LinkedIn: Tips from an Insider bit.ly/qgxnLb via @pcworld#linkedin
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Comments are closed.