Twitter Roundup, Week of 4/2/12
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of April 2:
- 10 of the Best #B2B Facebook #Timeline Cover Photos bit.ly/HCaI7h via @smb2b
- How to Use #LinkedIn Powerfully: 10 Tips to Know bit.ly/H8jdt7 by @tracycgold via@socialmedia2day
- Top #B2B Firms Gaining 230% More Leads via Social Media Than Peersbit.ly/H8is39 via @MarketingProfs
- Generate More Leads with #B2B Social Media [Infographic] | bit.ly/H8i1WG via@smb2b
- 5 Questions to Ask before Jumping on the #Infographics Bandwagon bit.ly/H8hm7Avia @Junta42
- Master podcaster @jonbuscall shares his expertise in a new ebook – can’t wait to read it! bit.ly/H5VZDR
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
- Reason #5 Why Your Social Media Sucks: Not Sharing the (Link) Love
- Reason #4 Why Your Social Media Sucks: You’re Being a Debbie Downer
Have a great Easter weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.