Twitter Roundup, Week of 3/5/12
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of March 5:
- 6 Steps to a More Marketable #LinkedIn Profilebit.ly/xoWPWI via @Inc
- A Non-Geek’s Guide To #Pinterest, The Biggest Internet Hit Since Facebookread.bi/yCZc3t via @SAI
- People over 50 are more likely to use social networks on their mobiles than people under 30 bit.ly/wMo3lb via @Econsultancy
- How to use #Digg for Business bit.ly/wHivrp via @HubSpot
- Hashtag Marketing on the Rise bit.ly/zjMxGl by @tonyobregon via @socialmedia2day#hashtags
- The Value of Being #LinkedIn [Infographic] bit.ly/weD7VY via @SocialTimes
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.