Twitter Roundup, Week of 3/26/12
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of March 26:
- Facebook Timeline For Fan Pages: 21 Key Points For Marketers bit.ly/yYx1Up via @MariSmith #timeline
- From #SXSW: Do you still struggle with social media #ROI? bit.ly/GKwx6J via@SBoSM
- Social Media Marketing for Small Business – 7 Time Saving Tips bit.ly/HfYgYD via@James_Debono #smb
- #Tumblr Hits 20 Billion Total Posts on.mash.to/GY5rWi via @mashable
- Is Google+ flagging vs. Facebook? bit.ly/GOFgET via @cspenn #googleplus
- 3 Reasons Your Expertise May Be Killing Your Content Marketing bit.ly/GXkrph via@MarketingProfs #contentmarketing
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
- Reason #7 Why Your Social Media Sucks: Jargon and Industry-Speak
- Reason #6 Why Your Social Media Sucks: You’re in the Wrong Place
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.