Twitter Roundup, Week of 3/12/12
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of March 12:
- Sweat-Free Ways to Check Your Social Pulsebit.ly/x8YJpm via @MarketingProfs
- 4 Tips for Creating Your #LinkedIn Company Page bit.ly/zrgRua via @smexaminer
- Social Marketing Boosts Email Campaign Performance bit.ly/zMy8lv via@MarketingProfs #smb
- How to Write Blog Posts Search Engines Like bit.ly/zAacBd via @smedio #blogging#seo
- Facebook rolls out ‘interest lists’ tgr.ph/zny73S via @Telegraph
- How small businesses use social media (and why they might be getting it wrong: infographic bit.ly/yUq5Dt via @Intuit #SMB
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
- New Series: Top 10 Reasons Why Your Social Media Sucks
- Reason #10 Why Your Social Media Sucks: “It’s All About Me”-ism
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.