Twitter Roundup, Week of 1/9/12
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of Janury 9:
- 10 Amazing Blogs About #Blogging to Start Reading NOW bit.ly/s44Oat via @HubSpot
- [New Data] What Percentage of your Tweets Should be Links or Replies bit.ly/A7s4oxby @danzarrella #twitter
- Just One B2B Social Media Reason for Google Plus: Search bit.ly/zrurHV via@smb2b #b2b #googleplus
- How to Improve Your Content Marketing Continually bit.ly/wg4hf3 by @jonbuscall
- Social Media for Beautiful Things: #Pinterest Soars bit.ly/xdKf1x via @MarketingProfs
- 125 Tips for Building an Irresistible Brand bit.ly/uGNC7a by @LoganZanelli via@copyblogger
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.