Twitter Roundup, Week of 1/31/12
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of January 31:
- Why Social Media Needs to Get More Personalon.mash.to/w2NboD < great insights from @PatrickMoorhead via @mashable!
- #YouTube Killed the TV Star: Why Online Video Marketing is Essential for Marketers in 2012 bit.ly/wL1yP4 #socialnomics via @equalman
- Study: #Pinterest drives more referral traffic than Google+, nearly on par with Twitterbit.ly/A1hZuB via @gigaom
- The Ultimate Guide to Optimized Social Media Updates bit.ly/wHfiuy < Great tips from those smart kids at @HubSpot!
- It’s Time for #B2B Social Media Marketing to Generate Leads bit.ly/xxX3Ib via@B2BVoices
- Stop measuring audience in social media bit.ly/xLpfFa by @cspenn
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Free Ebook: Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.