Twitter Roundup, Week of 1/2/12
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the first week of 2012:
- Think social media is killing email marketing? Not so fast … read.bi/rAAbLo via @SAI
- 30 Terrific #Twitter Facts And Figures bit.ly/uSBcXW by @jeffbullas
- What 10 Social Media Disasters Taught Us in 2011 bit.ly/rL2wxl by @DavidAmerlandvia @socialmedia2day
- 3 New #YouTube Changes and What They Mean for Businesses bit.ly/xvkEY4 via@smexaminer
- Top 10 #B2B Social Media Posts of 2011 bit.ly/vjKWQQ via @smb2b
- New Year’s Resolution for Small Business using Social Media bit.ly/utrbKL via@WckdSmrtSocial #smb
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Comments are closed.