Twitter Roundup, Week of 10/24/11
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of October 24:
- New Twitter Data: Optimal Link Placement for Clicksbit.ly/p5P3ZI via @danzarrella
- Social networks are becoming your personal operating system bit.ly/pki4D7 by@briansolis via @VentureBeat
- 5 Monsters That Suck the Life Out of Your Blog Post bit.ly/nLV6xQ via@MarketingProfs
- 5 Elements to Consider for a Social Media Editorial Calendar bit.ly/rlR12G via@socialmedia2day
- Scheduling 2 Tweets a Day Doubled My Web Traffic bit.ly/paRQvT by @jonbuscall
- 120 Social Media Marketing Tips bit.ly/rhoTk8 via @awarenessinc
No post on Monday this week; if you happened to miss Wednesday’s, here’s the link:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Comments are closed.