Twitter Roundup: The Last Hurrah
Folks, today marks the final edition of the Resonance Twitter Roundup. Back when I started this weekly post, I did so as my attempt at a do-it-yourself content curation vehicle. Since then, curation has exploded into the mainstream, and there are much more efficient ways to share the best content out there than in a weekly copy-and-paste blog post.
That said, if you’d like to keep up with what I’m reading, enjoying, and sharing, you can:
- Follow my curations at Internet Billboards and BizSugar
- Subscribe to my curated e-zine, Content Marketer’s Weekly, delivered every Sunday
- Check out our Twitter highlights from the week of March 18:
- Great explanation of Copywriting v. Web Content, plus Why Keyword Stuffing Doesn’t Work: su.pr/1Roo2z via @Content_Money #seo
- Video Content: 6 Easy Ways to Use #Vine for Marketing su.pr/25onI6 by @MarkSherbin via @CMIContent
- The Cutting Edge of #B2B Content Marketing su.pr/2KsrFz via @velocitytweets
- Top 10 Content Marketing Strategy Mistakes and How to Correct Them (Pt 2 of 3)su.pr/1xPily by @tommyismyname via @MarketingProfs
- The Marketing Playbook is Broken: Why People Hate Marketers and How This Can Change su.pr/1IuGNB via @techvibes
- 26 Ways to Use Visuals in Your Social Media Marketing su.pr/8n335d by @dhemley via @smexaminer
If you happened to miss our blog post and podcast episode from this week, you can find them here:
- Content Marketing Podcast Episode 11: Giving Away the Store?
- FTQ: Which LinkedIn Invitations Should I Accept?
And of course, the Content Marketing Podcast is also available on iTunes for your downloading pleasure!
See you on the other side, folks!
Sure, the expertise you need to improve your business’ content performance is “out there” … but who has time to dig for it?
Here at Resonance, we’re committed to your success in content marketing, so each Friday we deliver a simple but impactful tip to boost your engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks. And you can implement it before lunchtime.
Comments are closed.