Tweet roundup, week of July 25
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
There’ still plenty of buzz (no pun intended) around Google+, and the curated content at my Scoop.it page, All Things Google+, continues to grow. Click on over if you’d like to take in the latest scoop.
And don’t forget, this week we’re giving away a copy of Launch: How to Quickly Propel Your Business Beyond the Competition by Social Media Examiner founder Mike Stelzner. Find out how you could be our winner!
That said, here are our Twitter highlights from the week of July 25:
- Facebook Launches Site to Help Businesses Market Themselves http://on.mash.to/pdS7yp via @mashable
- Online Marketing Judo: How to Convince Influencers to Help Youhttp://bit.ly/nzKXQ8 via @MarketingProfs
- 8 Ways to Maximize Your YouTube Marketing Results http://bit.ly/o6EU1A via@smexaminer #youtube
- Led by LinkedIn, Social Recruiting Continues to Grow [Infographic] http://bit.ly/rc2gld via @RWW #hr #linkedin
- RT @Soulati: How to Sell Without Becoming a Used Car Salesman http://bit.ly/pDrHRq via @lauraclick
- Commenting? 8 Tricks to Use When you Don’t Know What to Comment http://bit.ly/q22YL3 via @socialmedia2day
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!