Tweet roundup, week of 9/5/11
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Still lots of conversations going on around Google+, including an Ultimate Google+ Cheat Sheet and widespread rejection of the Suggested Users List. Get caught up with the latest and greatest over my Scoop.it page, All Things Google+.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of September 5:
- How do You Use Twitter? [INFOGRAPHIC] bit.ly/nEq5gF via @jeffbullas
- Are You the King of Linkedin? If you think you are, then you have a problem.bit.ly/r7b2Py by @oz2designs via @socialmedia2day
- Social media guidelines: The Post’s and others’ wapo.st/p6NEnJ via@washingtonpost < Remember, we’re all publishers now!
- Interesting perspective on #smb engagement: Social media connect farmers with local customers usat.ly/mT6QnW via @USATODAY
- Blown away by this year’s Top 10 Small Business Facebook Pages! Congrats to all!bit.ly/pBexKO via @smexaminer
- 13 Mind-Bending Social Media Marketing Statistics bit.ly/noxxpQ via @HubSpot
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Comments are closed.