Tweet roundup, week of 8/29/11
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
I’m still curating the latest and greatest content on Google+ at my Scoop.it page, All Things Google+; click on over to get the 4-1-1. Oh, and I still have Google+ invitations, so let me know if you’d like one!
That said, here are our Twitter highlights from the week of August 29:
- Tumblr Finds Sweet Spot in Fashion, Media Brands bit.ly/qna6Lq via @adage
- 65% of online adults use social networking sites bit.ly/nctp4n via @pewinternet
- 17 Things Marketers Should Delete From Their Facebook Strategy NOW bit.ly/r4G3gV via @HubSpot
- Why Do B2B Marketers Need Social Media to Thrive bit.ly/qHXSYb via via @smb2b#b2b
- How To: Get Recommendations on LinkedIn
- 7 Steps To Finding Time for Social Media bit.ly/qH0HAo < great tips from@kmueller62 #smb
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday—the final posts in our series “Busted! Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business”—you can find them here:
- Top myths about social media for business #2: “Don’t need it—we have SEO”
- “Top myths about social media for business #1: “It’s just another marketing channel”
Have a great Labor Day weekend, everybody. If you’re traveling, please be safe, and enjoy your downtime with friends and family!
Comments are closed.