Tweet roundup, week of 8/22/11
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Still lots of conversations going on around Google+, most of which you’ll find over at my Scoop.it page, All Things Google+. Click on over to get the latest news, articles, and tips on the latest social sensation. (Oh, and let me know if you’d like a Google+ invitation!)
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of August 22:
- Which social media channels are the most effective for inbound marketing? [chart] bit.ly/ro751V via @MarketingSherpa
- 8 Content Ideas for Business Blogs bit.ly/rjHkYVgreat tips from @toprank
- A Guide to Facebook’s Edgerank bit.ly/nvIsNd via @smallbizshift
- We’re not the only ones in a myth-busting mood these days: 5 Commonly Held Social Media Myths…Busted! bit.ly/qscErE via @HubSpot
- This is HUGE: Foursquare Launches Event Check-In Capabilitiesbit.ly/o4zQBi via @HubSpot #foursquare
- Twitter users are more likely to impact your brand than any other social network tnw.co/nfnwto < fantastic insights from @tnwtwit
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
- Top myths about social media for business #3: “It only works for ‘sexy’ products”
- Top myths about social media for business #4: “LinkedIn is just for job hunters”
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Comments are closed.