Tweet roundup, week of 7/18/11
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
We continue to follow the news and opinions around the newest kid on the social-network block, Google+, which reached an astounding 18 million users this week. I’ve parked my various content finds at my Scoop.it page, All Things Google+; click on over if you’d like to get the latest. (Oh, and let me know if you’d like an invitation!)
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of July 18:
- 4 Ways to Increase Your Traffic With #StumbleUpon http://bit.ly/pOmGbT via @KISSmetrics
- What Can Small Businesses Learn from Intel’s Social Media Strategy?http://onforb.es/p1iGvK via @Forbes
- 5 Sure-Fire Ways to Generate Leads From #Twitter http://bit.ly/qWUH2Q via @HubSpot
- Social Media Etiquette for Everyone http://bit.ly/qnQ6Am via @bizsugar
- 4 Free Tools to Help You Socially Monitor Your Brand http://bit.ly/ozfLgK via @smexaminer
- When is It Okay to Use Social Media to Self-Promote? http://bit.ly/niP9VL via @socialmedia2day
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Comments are closed.