Tweet roundup, week of 6/20/11
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of June 20:
- 4 Things You Might Not Know About #Twitter http://bit.ly/m2Jvqt via @compete
- How To Make #YouTube Part Of Your Social Media Marketing http://bit.ly/kY6po9 via @fastcompany
- #Roost Launches Free Social ‘Scorecard’ for Local Businesses on Facebook http://bit.ly/jCZWNB via @prweb
- The #Ning Point of View: How Small Businesses Can Create Their Own Communities http://bit.ly/k9HR8t via @BI_contributors #smb
- 3 Social Media Marketing Lessons from Comedians http://bit.ly/jSgWCU < great insights from @HubSpot!
- 35 Smart Social Media Business & Consumer Insights from @briansolishttp://bit.ly/iHHrnl via @toprank
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Comments are closed.