Tweet roundup, week of 5/23/11
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitterthroughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of May 23:
- 8 Brands That Found Success on Facebook & What We Can Learnhttp://on.mash.to/l1yStm via @mashable
- How to Run a Successful Social Media Contest http://bit.ly/mxac0M via@smexaminer
- Content Is King: Building an Editorial Strategy to Drive Social Commercehttp://bit.ly/kBvIVZ via @ClickZ
- Why some testimonials are better than others http://bit.ly/iJapAc via@gaspedal
- Startup Company Eliminates the Cold Call With #Twitter http://bit.ly/mBf5mIvia @smexaminer
- What Page Tagging In Facebook Photos Could Mean For Brandshttp://bit.ly/mHahrN via @socialmedia2day
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
Have a great Memorial Day weekend, everybody!
Comments are closed.