Tim Matthews on Creating Powerful Blog Personas [Content Marketing Podcast 162]
Welcome to Episode 162 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This week, we’re delighted to welcome Tim Matthews for a chat about creating powerful blog personas.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram introduces in-app account switching (finally!)
- New Twitter feature gives you the option to see best tweets first
- Content Hit of the Week: “5 Simple Strategies To Improve Your Blog’s Search Rankings” by Daniel Faggella on Search Engine Land
- Why personas are important in all industries — not just the sexy ones
- How your team can create powerful personas with just a little time and effort, no pricey marketing research agency needed
- Five steps to creating powerful personas that can take your audience engagement to a whole new level
- Tip of the Week: Adapting your blog to serve diverse audiences
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.