The Back-to-School Episode [Content Marketing Podcast 190]
Welcome to Episode 190 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we shared some insights from my new book, The Content Marketing Coach, in addressing the question “to outsource or not to outsource?” (Need to get caught up?)
Today we’re going back to school! No, don’t panic — nobody’s getting stuffed into a locker — we’re talking about ways in which we content marketers can expand our horizons and add more value to our mission.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- We’ve extended the bonuses for pre-ordering The Content Marketing Coach for just a couple more days. Pre-order your very own copy at com.
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter introduces Message buttons for websites
- LinkedIn introduces Content Search, including — what? — the return of hashtags!
- Content Hit of the Week: “Why is Content Marketing Today’s Marketing? 10 Stats That Prove It,” by Julia McCoy over at the Content Marketing Institute
- Why this is my favorite time of year
- 8 ways you can deepen and widen your knowledge to become a better content marketer
- Tip of the Week: One simple tip for staying on top of your game all year long
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to pre-order your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! to score some sweet MVP bonuses:
- Complimentary copy of The Content Marketing Coach Playbook, featuring laser-targeted strategies for your blog, email content, social media, and more
- 20-minute phone consultation with Rachel
- Exclusive on-demand webinar, Taming the Monkeys: Time Management Hacks for the Busy Content Marketer
About Your Host
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of “South Park” by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also a sought-after speaker and author of the new book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!