Storytelling Made Simple with Ron Ploof [Content Marketing Podcast 173]
Welcome to Episode 173 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we’re delighted to welcome Ron Ploof, author of the StoryHow™ Pitch Deck, to enlighten us on storytelling made simple.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Snapchat delivers 10 billion daily video views
- Periscope adds new audience stats, Sketching feature
- Content Hit of the Week: “The Secret to Content Marketing ROI” by Michael Brenner on the Content Marketing Institute blog
- The challenge content marketers face when it comes to storytelling
- What storytelling has in common with the scientific method
- How Ron’s StoryHow Pitch Deck makes business storytelling easy … and maybe even … fun?
- Tip of the Week: One simple tip to help you create laser-focused content
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.