The State of Content Marketing: Top 5 Trends from the First Half of 2017 [Content Marketing Podcast 234]
Believe it or not, the first half of 2017 is already behind us. Let’s take a look at five of the past six months’ trends that will shape our strategies for the rest of this year and beyond.
Welcome to Episode 234 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
With 2017 now halfway behind us (what?), let’s look at some of the trends from the last six months that will shape our strategies for the rest of this year and into the next.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How to grab your copy of our complimentary e-book “B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line“
- Content Marketing World is coming in September, and this year I have the honor of serving as a moderator. Got your tickets yet?
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook introduces new tools for Group admins (learn more here)
- Snapchat now allows in-app creation of geofilters (learn more here)
- Content Hit of the Week: “Declare Independence from B2B Influencer Marketing Blunders: 5 Tips for Success,” by Emily Hinderaker on the TopRank Marketing blog
- The top 5 trends from the first six months of 2017 that are reshaping the content marketing world
- Tip of the Week: Time to dust off your content marketing strategy for a midyear checkup
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.