How to Start 2017 on the Right Foot [Content Marketing Podcast 209]
Now that we’ve shaken off the holiday fog, let’s look at three things we can do this month to make sure this year’s content marketing strategy is a raving success.
Welcome to Episode 209 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall Will Blunt of Blogger Sidekick joined us to shed some light on the sticky subject of linking our content marketing to real business goals. (Need to get caught up?)
Now that we’re all back from the holidays and the fog has worn off, it’s time to hit the ground running, and today we’re sharing some tips for making a strong start in 2017.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- What Jeff Hayzlett had to say about The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook launches auto-captioning for Pages’ videos (learn more here)
- Vine to shut down on January 17
- Content Hit of the Week: “A Step-by-Step Guide to Producing a 3,000-Word Article on Any Topic” by Neil Patel on the Quicksprout blog
- Setting the agenda for your team’s 2017 kickoff meeting
- How choosing a word for the year will help keep you on track
- One trick for making sure everything in your content marketing strategy gets done by the end of the year
- Tip of the Week: How to make content marketing a priority in 2017
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.