Secrets to Powerhouse Audience Surveys [Content Marketing Podcast 183]
Welcome to Episode 183 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we’re continuing our month-long focus on your midyear strategy review, and in Episode 183, I’m sharing the secrets to creating and executing powerhouse audience surveys.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Snapchat introduces Memories
- Instagram offers Comment Moderation for business accounts
- Content Hit of the Week: “Ann Handley on Creating Bigger, Braver, Bolder Content Marketing,” by Jason Miller on LinkedIn
- Why now is an ideal time to re-connect with your audience’s interests and preferences through a simple survey
- The four phases to planning and executing a successful audience survey
- What you need to know about writing survey questions, offering incentives, and evaluating the results
- Tip of the Week: How to improve response rates by sending reminder emails.
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.