Why Our Romance with Email Is On Again in 2017 [Content Marketing Podcast 214]
“Reachpocalypse” — the cratering of organic reach on social networks — has many content marketers rekindling their romance with email. Let’s take a few minutes to sit down and get caught up with “the first social network.”
Welcome to Episode 214 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we’re looking at why many content marketers are rekindling the romance with email … and taking a few minutes to get caught up with where email is headed in 2017.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How to grab your complimentary copy of our MP3 audio and e-book “5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing“
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- YouTube expands mobile live streaming
- LinkedIn adds option to disable comments on published articles
- Content Hit of the Week: “5 Ways to Find Marketing Inspiration in Your Daily Life” by Mike Madden on the Marketo blog
- Was email really “the first social media network?”
- How the social media “Reachpocalypse” has kindled a new wave of interest in email content
- Insights from the Content Marketing Institute’s latest survey on the most effective content marketing tactics (hint: email ranked really, really well)
- The latest best practices for earning opens and clicks with your email content
- Tip of the Week: Don’t know which email practices work best for your audience? Ask them.
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.