How to Rock Your Internal Content Marketing Strategy [Content Marketing Podcast 196]
Strategies for rocking your internal content marketing strategy for the coming year.
Welcome to Episode 196 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we took a look at the results from B2B Content Marketing: 2017 Benchmark, Budgets, and Trends — North America by the Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we’re focusing on internal content marketing with some strategies to help you turn your company’s employees into brand ambassadors in 2017.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- We are barreling towards Episode 200!
- How to download a free chapter from The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter adds Periscope link to web profiles
- LinkedIn introduces B2B product and service reviews to the News Feed
- Content Hit of the Week: “How to Measure Your Content Marketing” by Michele Linn over at the Content Marketing Institute
- Why internal content marketing matters
- How an employee of the Container Store once turned a client of mine into a true fan of the brand
- Why marketing and human resources/employee relations need to work together on internal content marketing
- How to build your internal content marketing strategy
- Tip of the Week: Start thinking about how you can build a culture of content at all levels and across all departments of your company
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.