Rekindle the Romance with Relationship Marketing [Content Marketing Podcast 243]
Like any relationship, our connection with current customers can become … well, comfortable. Find out why rekindling the romance isn’t just a sweet gesture — it’s also good business.
Welcome to Episode 243 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This week we’re talking about relationship marketing, and why rekindling the romance with our current customers could be the best thing that’s ever happened to our marketing strategies.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How to grab your copy of our complimentary audio “B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line“
- Such an honor to be included in Lee Odden’s list of 50 Influential Women in Content Marketing 2017!
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram Stories coming to desktop and mobile web (click here to learn more)
- Facebook retiring several boosted post options (click here for the full list)
- Content Hit of the Week: “Content marketing & SEO: The scalable way to be in the right place at the right time” by Marcus Miller on the Search Engine Land blog
- What is relationship marketing?
- 3 reasons why showing some extra love to your current customers is just good business
- 5 ways to rekindle the romance
- Tip of the Week: Looking for an innovative way to involve your best customers in your content creation? How about a panel discussion?
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.