When Your Product Is Technical … And Your Audience Isn’t [Content Marketing Podcast 172]
Welcome to Episode 172 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we return to the topic of content marketing for technology brands when we share some tips for creating content for your non-technical audiences.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Why software and other technology brands are increasingly called upon to speak to non-technical audiences
- The No. 1 obstacle technology brands face in creating content for their non-technical audiences … and how to get past it
- Four additional strategies for creating content that will turn non-techies into lifelong fans
- Tip of the Week: Stressed out about all that content you need to create? When’s the last time you repurposed?
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.