Podcast Episode 099: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: Gathering the Ingredients
Welcome to Episode 99 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
On today’s episode, we’re kicking off a new series on “Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy” by talking about how to gather the ingredients for a strategy to rock the new year.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our 100th episode is one week away! Stay tuned for details on our big century-mark festivities … and find out how you could win a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- A new study shows the fastest-growing social network — any guesses which one it is?
- Twitter experimenting with tweet analytics on its mobile app
- Podcast Shoutout: The Brutal Truth About Sales & Selling by Brian Burns
- Content Hit of the Week: Content Marketing And Conferences: Why You’ve Been Doing It All Wrong by Neil St. Clair in Forbes
- How putting together your 2015 strategy is a lot like cooking — it all starts with the ingredients
- 6 categories of “ingredients” that will fuel your strategy to rock the new year
- Tip of the Week: A free, easy-to-use resource for conducting audience focus groups
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.