Podcast Episode 093: 7 Rules for Rocking the Mobile Inbox
Welcome to Episode 93 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
On today’s episode, we’re continuing our series on e-newsletters by talking about mobile content marketing … specifically, how to tailor your e-newsletters to the needs of mobile users.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our 100th episode is fast approaching! Any ideas on how we should mark the occasion? We’d love to hear them!
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Twitter introduces Audio Cards
- Canva launches iPad app
- Content Hit of the Week: 23 Seldom-Used Ideas for How to Use Twitter Lists by Kevan Lee on the Buffer blog
- Do you know what percentage of emails are read first on a mobile device?
- 7 rules for tailoring your e-newsletters to ensure the best possible experience for mobile users
- Tip of the Week: Making your e-newsletter content easy to read
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.