Podcast Episode 129: 2015 Midyear Review
Welcome to Episode 129 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we wrapped our month-long focus on time management by sharing some tips around the ultimate time management strategy, getting outside help. (Need to get caught up?)
“Egad, is 2015 halfway over already?” Yes, it is, and today we’re commemorating the half-year mark by recapping some of the biggest developments from the first six months of 2015.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Is live video streaming coming to Facebook?
- Snapchat launches native video ads
- Periscope enables web replays
- Content Hit of the Week: “12 Tools You Didn’t Realize Could Send You More Blog Traffic” by Shirley Pattison on Jeff Bullas’ blog
- The biggest developments in the content marketing universe from the first six months of 2015
- Tip of the Week: How to promote your live video event
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Want to learn more about content marketing? Download our audio
5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing — my free gift to you!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.