Podcast Episode 128: Getting Outside Help
Welcome to Episode 128 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This month is all about time management here at the podcast, and in Episode 128, we’re talking about the ultimate time management strategy for content marketers: getting outside help.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Pinterest helps us become more “findable” with an amped-up search feature
- Google Trends — remember them? — gets a long-overdue makeover
- Content Hit of the Week: “Say No to Stock Photography and Create Authentic Images” by Buddy Scalera on the MarketingProfs blog
- Biggest myths around outsourcing content marketing
- 10 reasons to consider getting outside help
- Tip of the Week: Checking in with your agency partner
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Want to learn more about content marketing? Download our audio
5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing — my free gift to you!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.