Podcast Episode 127: Getting Things Done for Content Marketers
Welcome to Episode 127 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This month is all about time management here at the podcast, and in Episode 127, Rachel shares some highlights from her personal favorite time management system, David Allen’s Getting Things Done, and some tips on how it works for content marketers.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter rolling out autoplay for native videos
- New Twitter feature makes conversations easier to follow
- Facebook launches “Facebook Lite” for Android
- Content Hit of the Week: “29 Essential Content Marketing Metrics” by Verónica Maria Jarski on the MarketingProfs blog
- Why David Allen’s Getting Things Done is my time management system of choice
- General overview of how the system works for content marketers
- How you can learn more about Getting Things Done
- Tip of the Week: Remember the power of the pen
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Ready to learn more ninja-like tricks for taking control of your schedule? Join us at our next VIP Webinar, Time Management for Content Marketers, on June 24.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.