Podcast Episode 125: The Content Marketer’s Guide to Overcoming Procrastination
Welcome to Episode 125 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This month is all about time management here at the podcast, and in Episode 125, we share some strategies for overcoming one of the biggest time saboteurs of all: procrastination.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter unveils Audience Insights
- Google introduces Google Photos
- Periscope now available for Android devices
- Content Hit of the Week: “5 Tips to Create an Irresistible Call to Action” by Vaibhav Kakkar on Jeff Bullas’ blog
- Why procrastination is bad for business … and for your health
- Five strategies for keeping procrastination — the bad kind — at bay
- Tip of the Week: Knowing your “peak hours” and scheduling your tasks around them
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Download your copy of our complimentary audio resource, 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.