Podcast Episode 124: The 4 Keys to Strong SME Relationships
Welcome to Episode 124 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This month is all about working with SMEs here at the podcast, and in Episode 124, we show you how to build relationships that ensure successful collaboration with those experts of yours.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Social Media Examiner releases the 2015 Social Media Marketing Industry Report
- Google adds tweets to mobile search results
- Content Hit of the Week: “Are You Thinking About Your Blog All Wrong?” by Jay Baer on LinkedIn
- Why we need to stop thinking transactionally when it comes to working with our SMEs
- Four keys to establishing successful relationships with those experts
- Tip of the Week: An easy trick for helping SMEs to simplify their explanations
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Download your copy of our complimentary audio resource, 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing!
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.