Podcast Episode 123: How to Create Content with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) … Without Losing Your Mind
Welcome to Episode 123 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we discussed how involving your subject matter experts (SMEs) early on in your content planning process achieves two very important objectives. (Need to get caught up?)
This month is all about working with SMEs here at the podcast, and in Episode 123, we show you how to work with those experts in a way that won’t drive you stark-raving mad.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook announces Instant Articles … and kicks off a firestorm of controversy
- Content Hit of the Week: “Four Tips for Turning Employees into Strategic Content Creators,” by Durjoy Patranabish on the MarketingProfs blog
- Two ways the process of creating content with your SMEs can go horribly wrong
- Four strategies to help you set the process up for success
- Tip of the Week: My #1 tip for interviewing SMEs
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Join me for our next VIP Webinar, How to Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), on Wednesday, May 27!
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.