Podcast Episode 122: SMEs: The Secret Sauce in Your Content Planning Process
Welcome to Episode 122 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This month is all about working with those SMEs here at the podcast, and in Episode 122, we show you the benefits of involving them in the early stages of your content planning process.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- LinkedIn launches analytics for your publications
- Meerkat adds Facebook support
- Content Hit of the Week: “6 Examples of Insane Honesty in Content Marketing,” by Doug Kessler on the Velocity Partners blog
- Two key benefits to involving your SMEs early on in your content planning process
- Four questions to help get your SMEs in a content marketing frame of mind as you collaborate on your strategy
- Tip of the Week: Why it’s important to “do your homework” as you prepare to work with an expert
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Join me for our next VIP Webinar, How to Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), on Wednesday, May 27!
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
Comments are closed.