Podcast Episode 121: How to Set Subject Matter Experts Up for Success
Welcome to Episode 121 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This month is all about working with subject matter experts (SMEs) here at the podcast, and in Episode 121, we show you how to set those SMEs up for success.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- The NHL and other organizations are starting to ban the use of Meerkat and Periscope at their events
- Pinterest announces the Marketing Development Partners (MDP) program
- Content Hit of the Week: “How to Bring Trust and Credibility to Your Website,” by Diana Huff on the Content Marketing Institute blog
- Why the content marketer’s relationships with SMEs are so important
- 5 strategies to help you set your SMEs up for success
- Tip of the Week: Don’t just tell your SMEs what you want in the finished product — show them.
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Join me for our next VIP Webinar, How to Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), on Wednesday, May 27!
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.