Podcast Episode 119: Writing Your Video Script
Welcome to Episode 119 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This month is all about video content here at the Content Marketing Podcast, and in Episode 119, we get down to the nitty-gritty by talking about how to put together your video script.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- LinkedIn announces new Elevate app to increase employee engagement
- Google’s “Mobilegeddon” launches
- Content Hit of the Week: “Stuck in a Content Rut? 12 Ways to Reimagine Your Business’ Blog,” by Rachel Winstead on the Content Equals Money blog
- How to use your storyboard as the foundation for your video script
- What goes into a successful video script … and what doesn’t
- How to script the spoken word in a way that lets your subject come across naturally
- Tip of the Week: Adding a call to action to every piece of video content
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.